Friday, November 15, 2013

Product Review: Soft Scrub Total All Purpose Bath and Kitchen Cleanser



Hello everyone! Today I'm reviewing Soft Scrub Total All Purpose Bath and Kitchen Cleanser...and it's my first video review! I figured that you would like to SEE the product in action, so I decided to clean my porcelain sink with it. :-)

Here's a bit of information on it:


  • Improved formula with superior cleaning power

  • All-new bottle design

  • New cap for improved dispensing

It's product description states that it is tough on stains, yet gentle on surfaces, has more whitening power and less residue (for better rinsing), and is great for tile, grout, sinks, and tubs.

Be sure to check out their products and more information at www.softscrub.com and www.facebook.com/softscrub

On to the review!




*DISCLAIMER:  The Purex brand provided me with a sample of Soft Scrub Total All Purpose Bath and Kitchen Cleanser in exchange for a product review. All of the opinions expressed here are my own. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom to three beautiful children: Stephen, Samuel, and Elizabeth. I simply ADORE cooking and love trying out new recipes. My goal is to master several different world cuisines. I enjoy sewing, especially for my daughter! Lastly, I am a woman on a mission: to prove, once and for all, that blondes ARE smart. ;-)

Followers