Friday, November 15, 2013

Product Review: Purex plus Oxi




All right, folks! Time for another product review! Purex has outdone themselves on this one, really. I was already impressed with their detergent, but now...it's LOVE.

Here are my likes:
1. The scent. Ooooooohhhhh mmmmyyyyyyyy...I think this is the best detergent scent I've ever smelled. EVER. I am a total scent freak and love to have pretty smells around me. :-) Usually with detergent I have to use fabric softener to get the level of smell that I like. However...just washing these clothes not only made them smell great, my whole house did too!
2. Amount for use. A lot of detergents want you to use quite a bit of the product; however, Purex's cup (on all of their products, actually) is quite small. A definite plus.
3. Stain-fighting power. I decided to put it to the ultimate test. I had a pillowcase that one of the kids had had a bloody nose on one night. So, I pretreated it with Purex with Oxi. I rubbed it in the stains and let it sit for about an hour or two, then washed it with bleach as usual. To my very great surprise, I could hardly tell where the stains had been! And for the skeptics out there, guess what? I have proof! ;-)



BEFORE:







AND AFTER:





Isn't that just AMAZING??? No other stain-removing products were used for this test. :-)

Be sure to check out Purex's product page at: http://www.purex.com/products/detergents/purex-plus-oxi

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom to three beautiful children: Stephen, Samuel, and Elizabeth. I simply ADORE cooking and love trying out new recipes. My goal is to master several different world cuisines. I enjoy sewing, especially for my daughter! Lastly, I am a woman on a mission: to prove, once and for all, that blondes ARE smart. ;-)

Followers