Friday, November 15, 2013

Product Review: Soft Scrub Total Bath and Bowl Cleaner/Total All Purpose Cleaner with Bleach

Hello again! I'm back for another product review, and the category this time is household cleaners!

300

I don't know about you, but I am always on the lookout for a good universal cleaner. I don't like having fifty gazillion different products in my arsenal, you know? Well, I believe I've found the solution!

I received two bottles of Soft Scrub to review: Total Bath and Bowl Cleaner and Total All Purpose Cleaner with Bleach.

I will state up front that I am a bathroom cleaner snob and ONLY use Clorox Cleanup (the green labeled bottle...yes, I'm that picky). However, I was thoroughly impressed with the Total Bath and Bowl cleaner. First of all, and most importantly, it cleans well. It has a handy screen that you can open or close for foam or spray options. It also works upside down, making cleaning in the toilet a breeze! I give this 5 stars!

On to the total All Purpose Cleaner with Bleach...Oh my goodness. I can't say enough good about this product! It has a permanent station in my kitchen now! I use it on my counters after cleaning up, for cleaning up spills, wiping down the table, and even cleaning my cutting boards! It has a nice smell and features the same screen for the foam/spray options. It also works upside down! I give this product 5 stars as well.

What are you waiting for? Go get some and try it! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom to three beautiful children: Stephen, Samuel, and Elizabeth. I simply ADORE cooking and love trying out new recipes. My goal is to master several different world cuisines. I enjoy sewing, especially for my daughter! Lastly, I am a woman on a mission: to prove, once and for all, that blondes ARE smart. ;-)

Followers