Friday, November 15, 2013

Product Review: Honey Bunches of Oats Tropical Blends



We are huge fans of Honey Bunches of Oats here at the Stephen Carter household, so I was thrilled to see new products from them...and they certainly didn't disappoint. You get the same flakes and oh-so-delicious bunches of oats, but this time they have upped the flavor ante: crispy mango flakes, real coconut shavings, and coconut flavored clusters. I tried it dry as well as with milk, and quite honestly, it was delicious. None of the flavors overpowered the others, and there were plenty of granola clusters (which, let's be honest, is the best part!).

Not only do they taste good, they are healthy, too:


  • Four nutritious grains: rice, wheat, oats and corn

  • Heart healthy** (0g trans fat, 0g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol per serving)

  • 10g of whole grain per serving

  • 9 essential vitamins and minerals

So...try them out! Let me know how you like them either as a comment here or on Facebook. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom to three beautiful children: Stephen, Samuel, and Elizabeth. I simply ADORE cooking and love trying out new recipes. My goal is to master several different world cuisines. I enjoy sewing, especially for my daughter! Lastly, I am a woman on a mission: to prove, once and for all, that blondes ARE smart. ;-)

Followers