Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Product Review: Easy Off Heavy Duty Oven Cleaner

Disclaimer: I received this product for free from Smiley360 in return for my opinion and sharing.

I tried Easy Off Heavy Duty oven cleaner before Thanksgiving, and I am sold on it! I had used the self-clean function on my oven twice trying to get it clean, but it never seemed to do a good enough job.  

I let the oven get good and grimy inside by cooking all sorts of melty, runny foods like lasagna, pies, and casseroles. I figured if I was going to Do a good review, I should really put it to work!

When I sprayed the Easy Off on, the fumes were pretty strong. I didn't have gloves on at first, so it did sting my skin a bit (stupidity on my part- they advise you to wear them). I let it sit for the required amount of time and used the soft side of a sponge to wipe it out. It was a breeze! I only had to scrub a few stubborn spots, but not many! This is a great product! No more self-clean for this girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom to three beautiful children: Stephen, Samuel, and Elizabeth. I simply ADORE cooking and love trying out new recipes. My goal is to master several different world cuisines. I enjoy sewing, especially for my daughter! Lastly, I am a woman on a mission: to prove, once and for all, that blondes ARE smart. ;-)

Followers