Saturday, January 24, 2015

Product Review: Garcinia Cambogia Supplements

I was given a free bottle of Garcinia Cambogia Supplements in return for an honest review. When my package arrived, I was pleasantly surprised to find a Raspberry Ketone supplement had been included (this was not listed on the product page, so I'm not sure if it is always added to the order).

Click here to order from Amazon!


The directions say to take one Garcinia tablet morning and night, and two raspberry tablets before breakfast and lunch. Pretty easy. The premise is that the tablets will not only block fat absorption, it increases energy and mood and suppresses your appetite. And it's done NATURALLY. This really sounded too good to be true.

I do want to state here that I didn't change my eating habits or exercise while taking this, as I wanted to see just how well it really worked.

I am a natural skeptic, so when I began taking these supplements, I really didn't expect much to happen. The first thing I noticed was that I didn't feel any different after taking them...no jitters or anything. The raspberry tablets DID cause a little bit of belching (with a raspberry undertone- it was very unusual at first!), but it wasn't anything uncomfortable and was only for a bit- nothing out of the ordinary.

I normally do not eat breakfast- I just have a cup of coffee. By lunch time (11:30-12:00 or so), I am usually STARVING. After about a week, I noticed that lunch would come and go, and I wouldn't even notice! One day I happened to look at the clock and realized it was 2:30 and I hadn't eaten anything all day and STILL wasn't a bit hungry. I actually ate just because I knew I should! This was very encouraging.

Now that I've taken it for a month, I can honestly say that Garcinia Cambogia (and Raspberry Ketones) actually WORK. I've lost a total of 12 pounds without changing a thing- I just added the supplements. I can only image the results if I were to eat a little healthier and exercise more!

As far as this specific brand, they have several points that I really appreciate:
- There are NO unnatural chemicals.
- The HCA formula is 85%- I checked my local drugstore, and the highest I saw there was 50%.
- They are GMO free.
- Made in the USA in a 100% FDA APPROVED FACILITY!

I do believe that to achieve good health, a person needs to have a proper diet and exercise regimen. However, for those of us who already do that and still have a bit of stubborn weight (or just want to jump start the process), I really recommend these supplements. There is no such thing as a magic pill, but this almost is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom to three beautiful children: Stephen, Samuel, and Elizabeth. I simply ADORE cooking and love trying out new recipes. My goal is to master several different world cuisines. I enjoy sewing, especially for my daughter! Lastly, I am a woman on a mission: to prove, once and for all, that blondes ARE smart. ;-)

Followers