Monday, March 2, 2015

Product Review: Body Merry Face Products



 I received three products from Body Merry in exchange for an honest product review- Pro-A Retinol serum, Age Defense Eye Cream, and Hyaluronic Acid Dew Serum. As I'm sure you mothers out there know, getting ready in the morning can be a bit rushed at times. And don't get me started on my facial routine at bedime! After a full day of homeschooling, giving music lessons, and working as an editor for a publishing company, I barely remember getting in my pj's! LOL!

 When I was contacted by Body Merry to review their products, I almost declined. Crazy, right? I thought that I wouldn't have the time to try them out and give an honest review. Well, I decided to go ahead and accept their offer and placed my order on Amazon.com.

 I decided to use all three products morning and night. After washing my face, I applied the Pro-A Retinol serum and let it dry. I could feel the effects immediately- my face felt smooth and taut. I could see results after the first use! The lines around my eyes, forehead, and mouth had smoothed a bit. Nothing drastic, mind you, but it was a definite difference. The serum goes on nicely, and it only takes a pump or two of the product to cover your face and neck.

 - MAXIMUM STRENGTH RETINOL: This 2.5% retinol serum will let your skin truly sink in all the goodness and power of Vitamin A. It effectively addresses wrinkles, fine lines and spots, while also improving the overall texture and tone of your skin.

 - NATURAL & ORGANIC: The addition of Plant Derived Hyaluronic Acid provides the much needed hydration so you can reap the benefits of Retinol, without having to suffer any dryness or irritation. Organic Green Tea works its charm as a powerful antioxidant.

- NO HARSH CHEMICALS: The formula does not contain any harsh chemicals such as Parabens, Sulphates or Phthalates. No fragrances or alcohol.

 - MADE IN USA + CRUELTY FREE: The serum is made in the USA in an FDA registered and GMP compliant facility. It is not tested on animals.

 Click here to purchase: Body Merry Pro-A Retinol Serum




Once the serum dried, I put the eye cream on. It was HEAVENLY. Not to thick or thin, it smoothed over my eyes gently and left my skin feeling silky.

 - EASY ON YOUR EYES: This lightweight formula is a gentle and effective solution for all your eye woes including Dark Circles, Wrinkles and Puffiness. You can now let your eyes express everything but your age!

 - 70+ POWER PACKED INGREDIENTS: The only eye cream on the market that has over 70 power packed ingredients including: Vitamins C + E + B5, Peptide Complex, Amino Acid Emulsification, Hyaluronic Acid, Retinol, Antioxidants, MSM and many many more!

 - NATURAL & ORGANIC COMPONENTS: It has potent natural and organic ingredients such as Aloe, Rose Hip Oil, Jojoba Oil, Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Cranberry, Licorice, Sunflower Oil, Borage Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Lavender, Calendula, Chamomile, Witch Hazel, Cocoa Butter, Cucumber, Green Tea - to name just a few! No harsh chemicals such as Parabens, Sulfates and Phthalates.

 - MADE IN USA + CRUELTY FREE: The cream is made in the USA in an FDA registered and GMP compliant facility. It is not tested on animals.

Click here to purchase:  Body Merry Eye Cream




Finally, I applied the Hyaluronic Acid Dew Serum. The retinol serum, because it is so effective, tends to make my skin feel a bit tight, so this feels simply wonderful! It seemed rather thin at first (it IS a serum, after all), but you wouldn't know it once it was on! I couldn't feel it on my skin (I absolutely HATE my face feeling oily or having heavy creams on it!), and it make my skin so soft and smooth!

 - DEWY RADIANCE: Nurture your skin with this superior hydrating serum and your skin will respond with an almost instant glow (minus the oily 'shine'). Made for those who are looking to rejuvenate their skin and give it a fresh start!

 - NOT JUST HYDRATION: This professional grade VEGAN hyaluronic acid serum not only moisturizes and nourishes your skin, but also provides superior anti-aging benefits by tackling wrinkles and fine lines head on. Body Merry's Hyaluronic Dew Serum is the perfect anti-aging moisture rich product - formulated for all skin types, free of any potential irritants.

 - NATURAL & ORGANIC: Plant derived Hyaluronic Acid is cushioned and supported by powerful antioxidants such as Vitamin C, Green Tea and Organic Jojoba Oil, to give your skin a youthful, bright and even complexion. Free from harsh chemicals such as Parabens, Sulfates and Phthalates. No fragrances or alcohol.

 - MADE IN USA + CRUELTY FREE: The serum is made in the USA in an FDA registered and GMP compliant facility. It is not tested on animals.

 Click here to purchase: Body Merry Hyaluronic Acid Dew Serum


I really can't say enough about Body Merry's products- they have a customer for life in me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom to three beautiful children: Stephen, Samuel, and Elizabeth. I simply ADORE cooking and love trying out new recipes. My goal is to master several different world cuisines. I enjoy sewing, especially for my daughter! Lastly, I am a woman on a mission: to prove, once and for all, that blondes ARE smart. ;-)

Followers